Rare species thrive in this heritage garden as the effects of the Gulf Stream meet the Highlands.
- Discover the story of a father and daughter who created a garden amid a barren wilderness on the Atlantic coast in the North West Highlands.
- Explore the garden of experimentation and wonder at the calendar of colour and scents, clitivated with care … and a hefty dose of creativity.
- Spot Scotland’s Big 5 in wildlife: red squirrel, red deer, otter, seal and golden eagle. You may even see a big 6th – the sea eagle!
- Be inspired by the artists in residence in the Sawyer Gallery.
- Look out for Inverewe’s huge California redwoods that tower into the sky – you can’t miss them!
Visit the website for more information: Inverewe